**We are currently looking for Third Party Claims Handlers to join our dynamic claims handling team in Newcastle**
A fantastic full-time opportunity has arisen for Third Party Claims Handlers to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, positive and friendly, with previous experience working in a similar role within the insurance sector.
Key Responsibilities of the Third Party Claims Handler will include;
- Conducting proactive investigation into liability
- Accurate assessment of quantum and carry out negotiations in order to reach optimum settlement
- Establish potential Indemnity and Fraud concerns and complete necessary enquiries
- Identify potential high value property damage claims and carry out initial investigations
- Deal with Third Party Insurance Companies, Claimant Lawyers and other external services providers
- Recovery of costs from TPI’s, PH’s and TP’s Direct
- Management of claims through the Verify™ subrogation portal and the ERAC Subscriber Agreement
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Good claims handling knowledge with an awareness of TP Claims processes
- Able to manage own caseload
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An understanding of industry standards and protocols.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Work well as part of an established Team
What can we offer you?
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working – you will need to be in the business between the core hours of 10-4pm, however we can offer flexibility; you will also have the ability to accrue an extra 13 days holiday per annum through the flexible working scheme on offer, building your holiday anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus – a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Please register your interest by sending your CV to [email protected]