Department: Insurer Systems and MI
Eldon Insurance Services are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst to join their small but busy team in Newcastle. Eldon Insurance Services provide insurance services and expert claims management services in the UK, specialising in private motor and commercial insurance. Through using an insight driven approach to insurance, we have established a track record of controlled and profitable growth.
This role will involve participating in high quality planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed company standards.
- Define and create test cases from analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
- Produce and maintain test artefacts
- Specify test requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
- Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts and scenarios using agreed methods and standards
- Fault recording and management
- Participate in quality inspections of work done by Development team
- Work closely with the other teams in the IT department to deliver optimum solutions
- Build levels of technical competence within the team and share best practice
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a test analyst, both functional and non functional, ideally within Motor Claims.
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing is desirable
- Able to work to the V Model methodology
- Good working knowledge of fault recording systems
- Experience of working with Test Automation Tools is desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and committed to a testing career track.
Please register your interest in this role by submitting your CV to [email protected]