Salary: £17,500, then rising to £19,000 after successful completion of probation period
Eldon Insurance Services are currently recruiting for Complaints and Quality Assurance handlers to join their growing team based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol.
You will offer the customer a resolution to their complaint via written, e-mail and telephony channels whilst providing excellent service at all times following inception of the policy, resulting in clients wishing to renew with us and thus increase profitability.
You will also handle and successfully resolve complaints, the ideal candidate must be focussed on delivering an excellent level of customer service providing a complete investigation and endeavour to agree a suitable resolution.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service and sales. Ensuring that every customer falls within FCA guidelines to Treating Customers Fairly.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and to have an excellent standard within strict deadlines.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills with a proactive approach to goals.
- Be able to identify the root cause of a complaint and ensure the correct action is taken to prevent similar complaints in the future.
- To comply with internal and external regulatory, operational, compliance and key control systems and procedures, with an understanding of FOS and FCA
- To provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback
- An understanding of Broker/Insurer/Underwriting/Claim relationship
- To constantly seek to improve quality control effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Have a passion for ensuring service excellence is given on all customer contact and serving customers within a regulated financial environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to work outputs at all times with excellent letter writing skills
- To maintain knowledge of current best practice by keeping up to date with market and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and, where available, membership of professional bodies.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- · To be polite and professional and have effective internal communications across the Group.
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in a customer service/customer facing environment
Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch.