Salary: £17,500, to increase following successful probation period and training
A great opportunity to kick-start your career as a Quality Assurance and Complaints Advisor to work as part of a busy team in our Bristol office.
This is an entry-level role, which would also be suitable for recent graduates.
Within this role you will look to offer the customer a resolution to their complaint via written, e-mail and telephony channels whilst providing excellent service at all times following inception of the policy, resulting in clients wishing to renew with us and thus increase profitability.
The ideal candidate will have excellent letter writing skills and the ability to use Microsoft word and other PC applications as well as having excellent telephone and communication skills and the ability to take ownership of a complaint situation.
- Have a highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport.
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and to have an excellent standard within strict deadlines.
- Be able to identify the root cause of a complaint and ensure the correct action is taken to prevent similar complaints in the future.
- To comply with internal and external regulatory, operational, compliance and key control systems and procedures, with an understanding of FOS and FCA
- To provide timely and accurate reporting and feedback
- Have a passion for ensuring service excellence is given on all customer contact and serving customers within a regulated financial environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to work outputs at all times with excellent letter writing skills
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager
- To be polite and professional and have effective internal communications across the Group.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- Computer literate
- Respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to [email protected]