An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Procurement Specialist to join our in-house IT team based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Our team provide IT Support and Operations to our Bristol office as well as our offices in multiple geographical locations including Newcastle and Southampton.
This role, on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience in a similar role to enhance and strengthen their skillset.
As the Procurement and Asset Administrator, you would be responsible for delivering an effective and efficient Procurement and Asset administrative service within the IT Team. Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and excellent time management skills.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Control of all IT Procurement from request to invoice, ensuring that all processes are followed
- Ordering of all hardware, software and licences from 3rd party vendors
- Vendor management and completion of due diligence on all procurement requests
- Maintaining and managing the IT Asset Management processes ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Ensure the accurate creation and updates of all records in the CMDB
- Complete assigned Service Desk tickets within agreed service levels and processes
- Review and identify areas of improvement in the Procurement and Asset Management processes
- Control mobile device contracts, bills and Mobile Device Management system
- Team Administration
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of Procurement and Asset management in an IT environment
- Ability to follow documented policy and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and to prioritise workload
- At least 12 months experience as a Procurement specialist
- Experience in customer management
- Procurement qualifications (CIPS)
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Service Management Foundation
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please email your CV/Cover Letter to [email protected] and someone from our Recruitment Team will be in touch.