We are seeking a Front Line Support Administrator in our fantastic Newcastle offices, where you will be responsible for liaising directly with customers and business partners regarding technical issues via phone, email and face to face.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle claims and reconcile accounts between key business partners
- Ensuring that policy data delivered to Eldon is processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist other members of the team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Good knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
In return for your hard work we offer a range of competitive benefits alongside a fun, friendly working environment. We also offer fantastic progression opportunities and look to take on candidates who are valued team members.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected]