2 YR FTC
Bristol based with extensive travel to SA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team based in Bristol, with frequent travel to South Africa. The purpose of this role is to facilitate continuous improvement across Broking Operation, with the goal of improving process efficiency and productivity across South Africa Sales, Services and Back office.
You will be reporting into the Broking Operations Manager in South Africa.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Demonstrates improvements in service level achievements.
- Proves operational cost efficiencies.
- Displays an innovative and cooperative approach towards identifying and implementing change within the business.
- Take a proactive and timely approach
- Create a positive, motivated, hardworking and professional team environment and is a role model who leads by example
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To evidence and justify business benefits for recommendations.
- Provides appropriate feedback and analysis of Management information.
- Regularly review the customer journey and make suggestions to improve services and increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead or assist projects to execute improvements to call center productivity and business process efficiency.
- Assist SA operations in resolution of complex operational issues resulting in efficiencies.
- Develop working relationships with operations, broking systems, insurers and external suppliers that result in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Assist in designing new procedures and methods for operational processes.
- Working with L&D and other business partners to ensure
- Maintain at all time clear communication with Eldon operations and wider business.
- Always work in line with Eldon company policies and procedures
- Always work lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory, compliance and financial requirements
- Operations experience in sales/ services with a focus in improving operational effectiveness.
- Experience with Lean/ Continuous Improvement Programs
- Competent in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Technical knowledge of insurance products, services and processes.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and applicability of protocol.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Identify and instigate change within the business in an innovative way
- Strategic planning and decision making based on business objectives.
- Evidence based decision making capability.
- Accurate, investigative and thorough approach to problem solving.
- Basic project management skills
- Flexible and deadline driven.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deliver to timescales.
- Proactive identification of training needs
- Strong oral and written communication
- Results oriented
- Dedicated to personal and professional development relative to their career
- Professional, transparent, honest and approachable
- Contribute to working in an enjoyable environment
- Be results driven – contributing your ideas, enthusiasm and fresh approach to work
- Promote staff morale by working together with your colleagues with an open-minded attitude, being supportive to colleagues
- Work with agility – delivering dynamic solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Be trustworthy and honest, delivering high quality work with passion, demonstrating integrity
- Work to your full capability, seeking and providing coaching, training and development where appropriate to ensure you have the greatest knowledge
Please register your interest by sending your CV to [email protected]