A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in our offices in Newcastle, and we are looking for a Complaints Administrator to join our Complaints/SAR’s team.
Your role will be to coordinate and respond to data subject access requests and other data protection requests from customers, through liaising with managers via the phone and dealing with the administration needed around the requests. You will be responsible for processing incoming data access correspondence in a confidential manner.
As you will be dealing with sensitive data it is important to have a keen eye for detail with accurate data entry skills. Enquiries will be received via phone, email or letter correspondence.
The ideal candidate will be confident & professional, possess the ability to gather and record information accurately, and proactively manage customer needs, complaints and compliments via email, letter and sometimes phone.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both verbal and written
- The ability to work alone and to deadlines
- Good claims handling knowledge with an awareness of Claims processes
- An understanding of industry standards and protocols
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible and cooperative approach towards changes within the business
- Possess a knowledge of claims products and services
Closing Date – 8th March 2019