** A fantastic full-time opportunity for individuals to join our growing team in Newcastle as Claims Handlers.**
We are looking for vibrant and outgoing individuals with the motivation to learn and develop new skills, to join our growing FNOL Team in Newcastle – no call centre or insurance experience necessary!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to get their foot in the door with a progressive and successful company, where you will be fully trained and have opportunities to progress.
- Obtain full circumstances of a claim, gathering all required information and recording this accurately on the relevancy system/database
- Identify when there is an opportunity to recover an outlay
- Identify material discrepancies and understand the follow up processes
- Fast track any potential high value claims to the correct teams
- Being able to appoint correct partners to maximise hire and personal injury conversion
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience is beneficial
- Ability to offer empathy and build genuine rapport with our customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – be confident and happy on the phone
- A strong level of common sense
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What can we offer you?
- 22 days holiday rising to a max of 27 days with each year of service
- Flexible working– you will need to be in the business between the core hours of 10am-4pm, however we can offer flexibility; you will also have the ability to accrue an extra 13 days holiday per annum through the flexible working scheme on offer, building your holiday anywhere from 35-40 days per year!
- Bonus– a quarterly bonus will be paid if you meet and excel KPI targets, this uplifts salary by 10% per annum!
- A company pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Wide range of social activities including subsidised Summer and Christmas parties
- Local amenity discounts
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply for this role via this advert.