Are you passionate about IT and supplying a great service? Are you looking for an IT Infrastructure role that is varied and will allow you to work on a broad mix of technology platforms?
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Infrastructure Administrator to join our expanding in-house IT team based in Bristol (Cribbs Causeway).
The IT Infrastructure Operations team are responsible for the day to day monitoring and support of the group IT infrastructure. This also means remotely supporting offices in multiple geographical locations including Bristol, London, Newcastle, Southampton, Gibraltar and South Africa.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitoring IT infrastructure with proactive management to ensure maximum up-time of group systems
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues within the IT Infrastructure
- Resolving IT requests that have been escalated from the IT Service Desk team
- Complete project work on time and to the required standard
- Ensure Servers and End Points are patched to the required standards
- Ensure adopted Security standards are followed
- Ensure PCI Standards / CDE processes are followed at all times in a timely manner
- Creating and updating IT Infrastructure documentation where required
- Review and identify areas of improvement in team processes
- Coaching and mentoring of other team members, including the Service Desk
- May occasionally be requested to undertake international travel and working on weekends
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Previous experience within an IT Infrastructure role
- All Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Patching servers
- Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Working in a PCI and FCA regulated business
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License and Passport
Please apply for the role by sending your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch to discuss your application.