A key focus of the Eldon Group is to deliver our insurance products and services in the most effective and efficient way and are committed to continuous improvement. We want to provide the highest possible standards of service through our own insurance policy customer service centre, which enables our insurance policies to be updated online through our self service portal, over the phone [contact us], talking to one of our customer agents, or by using our online chat facility, where one of our agents can deal with queries in real-time online.
We are committed to:
- Delivering market leading insurance and claims expertise to customers.
- Offering products and services that meet customers’ specific needs and circumstances.
- Providing a personalised experience that puts our customers first.
- Making it easy for our customers to interact with us when they buy and renew our policies or make a claim.
- Investing in processes and controls to ensure a high standard of customer service.
- Managing complaints thoroughly and driving improvements across the business.
We understand that from time to time, problems may arise. That’s why, we regularly monitor, review and report satisfaction levels so that we can improve and offer a better service to our valued customers in the future. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your comments on the service that you have received from us.
The Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As a regulated business, the Eldon Group is required to publish summary details of complaints received in relevant reporting periods. The latest report demonstrates that we manage one of the lowest levels of complaints in our sector.
Firm name: Eldon Insurance Services Ltd
Period covered in this report: 1st January 2019 – 30 June 2019
Brands/trading names covered: GoSkippy, Debenhams, Footprint, Business Choice Direct, Legal Protection Group and Vavista.
Number of complaints opened by volume of business
(within the reporting period)
|Number of complaints opened||Number of complaints closed||Percentage closed within 3 days||Percentage closed after 3 days but within 8 weeks||Percentage upheld||Main cause of complaints opened|
|Insurance and pure protection||4.43||1089||1045||26%||66%||32%||Other general admin/customer service|